My Beauty routine

By | 10:50 AM Leave a Comment





I have to admit, I am a lazy person in every aspect of my life. I try my best to overcome that and in some points I actually improved a lot, specially after I moved out from my parents house. When I lived back in Brazil I was not so worried about my skin care I would just wash it with water and once in a while (when I had a sun burn)  add some cream to hydrate my skin. Strangely enough I have never had something to complain about.

However that changed when I came to the Netherlands, with the change in climate my skin started to peel really easily specially in my forehead area. I had to change my previous beauty routine (if you could call that a beauty routine) to a healthier one by hydrating it constantly and cleaning it well every morning and before going to sleep.

When I wake up I start by washing my face with water. Using a piece of cotton I clean my skin with my Etude House toner  and finalize it by using a soothing gel, I am in love with this gel, It feels so fresh in your skin and your skin becomes so soft after the product is absorbed. (It is by far one of my favorite products that I have ever bought!)

Before I go to sleep I do the exact same thing with the exception of the gel. I have a whitening cream from Baviphat Urban Dollkiss that is supposed to be used as a night cream. Although the name can create some confusion, "whitening" creams are used to even your skin tone. 

Last but not least, whenever I wash my hair I add a hair mousse in the roots of my crown area to create some volume. This is one issue that I always had with my hair, the volume from the top of my hair is considerably less than the rest of it. This irritates me to no end! I have tried many ways to improve that, but the way that worked best (till now) is every time after I brush my wet hair I apply this mousse and then I tie my hair up in a messy bun. If you have any other idea to improve that let me know !! 

What is your beauty routine and what kind of products do you use??

0 comments:

Post a Comment