All I want for Christmas

By | 4:42 AM Leave a Comment
In reality all I want for Christmas is actually to be together with my family for the holidays, but as it is not possible I want instead some useful and conveniently beautiful things to make my stay in a different country a bit more home like.
Even with the constant missing feeling of my family and friends I have to admit I am really happy with my new life, my boyfriend always does his best to be supportive whenever I have a hard time getting used to the different culture and costumes and bit by bit I start to feel like a belong here!

For this Christmas I thought of keeping casual and useful. I would really enjoy a new camera, but never really thought about getting one myself, so this year (or maybe begging of the next year) I will certainly buy it. On to my wish list for this Christmas!


What do you want for Christmas and with who do you enjoy to spend the holidays?

0 comments:

Post a Comment